** As of 14 Feb 2015, all new poetry selections for my portfolio will be added directly to the portfolio page
For all the poetry that I’ve written and published on the blog: click here
Note: The poems published on Hearts of Wax are typically “first drafts” – essentially I finish writing a poem, look through it, tidy it up a bit, and post it. The final versions are kept for my upcoming poetry collections
- high street bitch
- The White Man fucked my son.
- Kristine, she dreams in blue.
- Black Liquor
- s/he, a Ghost
- And what about the inevitable tomorrow?
- Variation on Rexroth
- Idealism of the 12 y/o Potentate
- Variation on Ammons
- Pardon, getting my scream on
- Click to Trash
- all talk
- Ears to Ground
- 7 Golden Rules to not fall in love
- Life gave you skin and bones and you decided to be a bitch.
- For Girls Named Summer
- colour purple
- How’s It Going Hey
Feel free to contact me at waynesimon AT outlook.com for publishing/freelance etc.