December 27, 2016 by Wayne.
A non-pictorial response to the age-old question WHAT YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW THO you unshaven obese hobbit
First, backpack. Jansport Originals in a wonky bright-ish green. About 30L? I don’t know how bag sizes work. There are two badges on it that form a long-ish Jake and a Curry Pug badge from Raksasa. It’s a curry puff with a pug face!
- Anaabu rain coat. Although I guess it technically isn’t inside anymore, had to wear it to brave the storm and get to Outcast Coffee before they closed
- Colour pencils
- Pens, including my new-ish Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen
- iPad Air 2, which I’m using at the moment. Is it an Air 2 though? Can’t recall exactly what model this even is
- Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard, which I’m also using
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Sunglasses from Medium Rare
Other than that:
- Timex Indiglo watch. It’s a watch that shows the time and doesn’t look ugly af. That’s all I need in a watch
- Muji T-shirt, sized up by one because I bought the wrong size
- Uniqlo chinos, boxer briefs and socks (and really, 85% of my effective wardrobe nowadays is a mix of mostly-Muji and Uniqlo)
- Actual deadstock German Army Trainers (I’ve used them for hikes and runs and travel and stuff and they still look up for a lot more. Meanwhile, my Margiela GATs in white are long dead)