February 16, 2015 by Wayne.
I’ve recently decided to finish new projects / part of projects each week, while still maintaining my usual routine. It does mean I’ve had to cut back a tiny tiny bit on the blogging and list-keeping though.
Anyway, this week I’m finishing up a collection of poetry within 7 days. Original plan was to write and edit 21 poems, but I’ll see if I can push it to 30. Should be interesting. The collection will be compiled into a handwritten book, and it’ll be up for sale sometime next week. Might also make pdf/ebook copies, if I can be bothered.
Other (non-secret) plans for this year include:
- Finishing my proof-of-concept magazine and potentially expanding it into a miniseries
- Finishing a couple more weekly poetry collections
- Learning the guitar, bass etc
- Writing more material for my next album
- Photography projects – might do one next week actually
- Plus there’ll be a new Culture Club episode soon (-ish). Will probably review Young Justice, How To Get Away With Murder, Mozart in the Jungle, and the books I’ve recently read.
Expect to see a new post next week anyway! Happy chinese new year, folks. Have fun bak kwa-ing.