November 14, 2013 by Wayne.
1. Once, you could choose to trail behind like cars at a steady pace but now that she’s edged ahead, you have to make a choice, if only to give yourself a sense of control, since she’s already decided for the two of you long before
2. What does falling in love mean anyway? Rhetorical question, because it means fuck all
3. But then who am I supposed to share photos of goddesses with
4. Don’t look for peace in someone else.
5. I wanted you, not for the fanfare or our eventual swansong, just to hold you there as a collection of things that once happened
6. Hope is a step away from loss, but only if you actually try
7. Apologize for trying, not for failing, because you will fail and no set of rules or worldly instructions will prevent it from happening