Leave a comment
January 11, 2013 by Wayne.
- Finish the Fjallraven classic. The scenery looks incredible and the thought of just going out there, lazing around a tiny campfire and hiking leisurely for 5 days is magical.
- Write a critically-acclaimed novel. Or just something that people can connect to in a meaningful way. If I can make a single person feel the way a Franzen/Ishiguro novel makes me feel, I’d be able to die knowing I’ve left my mark.
- Learn a shitload of languages: Mandarin, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Construct a personal recording studio and fully record a professional sound quality album. Of course, I’d have to pick up drums and bass. And learn to play the guitar and sing properly.
- Pick up programming. Become adept in several languages
- DIY guitar pedal(s) + pedalboard
- Photo albums: (i) Abstract expressionism (ii) People in motion (iii) Street style (iv) Buildings
- Open and run a cafe+restaurant+lounge+clothes store (ln-cc x Niche x Da Capo)
- Write and/or draw a 200-page graphic novel
- 1000 page anti-theism manifesto
- Own clothing line
- Collection of acrylic paintings
- Create a card game yo (not a TCG, something that can be picked up quickly ala Saboteurs)