December 27, 2012 by Wayne.
Endah Parade is a sad jumble of massage parlors now but there’ve been some pretty decent shops throughout the years (almost all of which have now closed). In fact, EP would be pretty awesome if all of those stores were currently open.
So here’s the best hypothetical endah parade constructed from the stores of the past (and some current ones):
– Popular bookstore
– The game store! Used to go there to play Harry Potter TCG and Pokemon. They stocked most of the major TCGs and even had mini tournaments.
– Two gyms? (Bizarrely enough, both My Fitness and Celebrity Fitness are still currently surviving in EP)
– Mama Treble Clef music centre (a pretty huge music store + classes etc)
– Jamming studio (not sure if it’s currently still alive or whether they’ve moved it into the aforementioned music store)
– Futsal, bowling, badminton, karaoke (all currently exist but they do need some sprucing up etc)