Leave a comment
December 21, 2012 by Wayne.
- Finish the Fjallraven classic. The scenery looks incredible and the thought of just going out there, lying around and hiking slowly for 5 days is magical.
- Write a critically-acclaimed novel. Or just something that people can connect to in a meaningful way. If I can make a single person feel the way a Franzen/Ishiguro novel makes me feel, I’d be able to die knowing I’ve left my mark.
- Construct a personal recording studio and fully record a professional sound quality album. Of course, I’d have to pick up drums and bass. And learn to play the guitar and sing properly.
- DIY guitar pedal(s) + pedalboard
- DIY a PC.
- Abstract photo album
- Open and run a cafe+restaurant+lounge+clothes store (ln-cc x Niche x Da Capo)
- Write and/or draw a 200-page graphic novel
- Street style album